Sunday, April 8, 2012

March 12, 2012

OK Family and Friends,

I have lots of stuff to answer in so little time. I guess I will start off with some of the questions. The area I live in is fine and things are getting better. For instance, I just noticed the other day that it is getting slightly easier for me to get around the mountains. So that is good. We just got a baptism scheduled and that is really good. It is planned for the 31st of this month so hopefully it will all work out, and woman who is getting baptized has a daughter that has also shown interest in being baptized. We gave the plan of salvation lesson to them and we used Elder *******'s little cut out picture type thing of the Plan of Salvation that his family sent to him, only they were all in English. Like it had cut-out-drawn earth and star and sun and moon, things like that to help the investigator understand. I thought it would be cool to have a set of those, but in Portuguese. That might be more effective.

The members are excited that there will be a baptism since the last one was more than a year ago. The members are very cool and I enjoy them. The branch president had us over for dinner this week and we had pizza and a conversation about music in America and Europe.

To answer Tessa's question of where I will go to college after the mission, to be honest, I don't know.

I've noticed that I am kind of Liberal and not as much Conservative. No wait, I think that I am so conservative that I actually appear liberal. I think that is what I am trying to say. But all and all, I think that I would actually put down at this moment in time, that I am a member of the independent party, and after my mission I will join the "my rent is too dang high" party because my rent is too dang high.

That is my report for this week. I love all of you and you guys are awesome. The church is true and the beauty of it is that we can improve every day, no matter what.

Stay strong,

Elder Kevin Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment