Friday, August 10, 2012

July 16, 2012


Hi everyone,

Someone completely stole my number and money.  The mission payday was on Saturday, so I still had plenty of money and had no need to use my card.  Yes, someone stole my money.  That is a bummer.  Now we will have to figure out how to get the card over here.

So now that the day started out great [sarcasm], I guess I will talk about how our investigators are fine, and that we are trying to reactivate some people and are teaching others as we have invited them to be baptized.  We are getting a ton of references right now and we are working with the members as we teach the people about the gospel.  Things are going smoothly.  We may get some baptisms in the future, but for now, we are moving at the speed of the investigators.

The area I am serving in now is cold but I am keeping warm.  And my toe rash is doing fine.  The doctor says I need to use the stuff [medication] for 4 weeks and it should be cured.

I am kind of upset about the money thing and I don't remember much of what I was going to say in this email.  We are getting fed and things are going great.  I love you guys.  Sorry this E-mail is so short.

Love,
Elder Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment