Thursday, August 23, 2012

August 13, 2012


Dear Family and Friends,

Well, I won't get the package for a while I don't think. [We sent Kevin a package].  Unless someone goes to Florianopolis when it arrives and it is there before interviews we have with President or a Zone conference.  But I will be sure to let you know when I do get it. And yes I have my pin number.  I was sure to write it down and keep it in a safe place so I won't forget.  Sounds like you guys had a fun week as well watching the Olympics.  Go USA.  Brazil came in 23 as far as total metals.  At least that is what I heard from the people.

This week was good.  We taught a few people and had an investigator at church as well as some less active members.  It was good to see them come again.  We also had a zone conference with Elder Godoy of the Seventy and that was really good.  He pretty much said for us missionaries to just listen to our mission president since we were called to serve at this time in this mission to learn from him.  He also spoke about how we can be successful missionaries. And that is by doing our personal best as a missionary.  We need to study and not procrastinate (that was never a problem for me) and we will have successful missions.

My companion is from Blackfoot Idaho and he is thinking about going to college.  He is not sure yet where, but he is looking into being an architect and so probably a school that is good for that.  If one of the church schools has a good program, he will think about going there; if not, he will go somewhere else.  Can't argue with that.

Sorry this is short today, but I love you guys and I know that the Church is true and that preaching the gospel is a great act of service and love. Thank you for your E-mails and letters. They help a lot.

Love,
Kevin Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment