Friday, August 24, 2012

August 20, 2012


Dear Family and Friends,

Sounds like you guys had a fun week.  That's cool.  My week was good too.  We had 4 investigators at church and they all loved it.  E**** and her sister came and they told us they will make sure that next week the rest of the family will come as well.  That will be great.  We will teach them this week as well.

My companion gave a talk yesterday at church on the gospel.  I sat and tried hard to understand everything that was going on instead of just daydreaming.  I daydream usually when I get headaches from concentrating.  And loud noises.  I've noticed my ears are becoming more and more sensitive to unnecessarily loud noises.  I wonder who I get that from...

The members are great and like us a lot.  We enjoy working with them and they enjoy it as well.  Every now and then we get a few references from them.  Some turn out great.

The mission is still going well and the days are getting faster.  I am surprised that it is already almost September.  That is weird.  I haven't gotten my visa renewed yet.  I am still waiting for Brazil to approve it and for the mission office to call me in to renew it.  Visas only last for a year and then there are only three months after that to renew it before one becomes illegal.  I've talked to other Elders in my group and they haven't had theirs renewed yet either, so we'll see.

Well that about wraps up this week.  I love you guys and miss you.

Love,
Elder Kevin Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment