Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 2, 2012

Dear Family and Friends,

I am being transfered again.  I will be going to a city which is called Vacaria, in the state Rio Grande do Sul.  So, new state, new city, same zone, same mission.  This state has the most "cowboys" (as the Brazilians title them) then any other state in Brazil.  So that means many much Churrascos.  Meat, meat, meat.  Also, apparently they serve ostrich eggs.  I forget how to spell the name of the bird, but the big bird that runs fast.

My companion will be Elder ********.  He is from Idaho.  He is pretty cool, I like him.  He is finishing up his mission.  So, in other words, I will be staying in Vacaria for a while.  I also need to work on getting to know the area and where the lunches are.  That is my biggest weakness is memorizing names of the sisters in the ward – they are the ones that feed us the lunches!  Hopefully I can do well in that area.

Yeah, maybe I should have tried to treat my companion a little better (not that I treated him poorly, I was just impatient and frustrated).  It was just really hard because of how annoyed I got.  That was my bad.  I will try better during the mission to learn to love my companion.  It was my fault not his.  He is a cool guy and I do like him at times.  Hopefully I can remember the good times and forget the bad.

How is America these days.  Is Michelle having a boy or a girl?  I don't know yet.  I am learning a lot on the mission and I hope to learn more.  I love you guys.  The gospel is true.  Stay strong.  Nobody can take your testimony away except yourself.  Don't allow yourself to do so.  That is not good.

I love you guys.
Elder Kevin Brady 

No comments:

Post a Comment