Thursday, January 24, 2013

December 24, 2012


Hi family and friends,

Yes I will try Dad's name first [when I skype tomorrow].  Don't worry.  I have all the information saved on my list on my Skype page.  

Anyway,  not much to write about since we will be talking tomorrow and you can ask your questions to me then. This week I had a low fever so not much happened anyway besides being stuck in a extremely muddy place during the rain.  Wasn't my favorite day of the mission.  Well, I love you guys.  I will see you tomorrow.

Sorry this e-mail is short.  I'm trying to remember things to tell you guys but I can't come up with anything.  Oh and this is sent to you really early because after this we have been authorized to watch movies for Christmas today and so we are heading over there [?] in just a bit.  Lots of fun.  I love you guys.  Have a good week.

Love,
Elder Kevin Brady


PS - one more thing, I don't know exactly when after lunch I will be Skyping, because my companion might go before me. . . or not . . . so just be ready to answer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment