Sunday, September 30, 2012

September 24, 2012


Hey Family and friends,

So, tomorrow is actually when my companion leaves and my new companion will arrive.  His name is Elder ****, and he is from my district at the CTM. It will be fun to catch up with him.  He is from Washington and lived on a farm and he is a guy that follows every single rule with exactness and that might help this area turn around.  Who knows.  He is a very good worker and loves to be on the mission, at least from what I remember at the CTM.

So, nothing much is going on this week.  Just that my companion and I have been going to different people's homes so he can say goodbye to everyone.  He is very happy that he finally gets to go home. He is a good missionary but he stayed an extra 6 weeks so it is time. He is ready to get back into watching football.  Good stuff.

The weather is getting warmer, and it is still very windy.

There is not much to talk about.  My mind went blank.

I know the church is true and the Book of Mormon to be the word of God.  I know that the atonement is for each and every one of God's children. Because of it, all of us are able to repent of our sins and become clean.  The power of prayer is amazing. It is a way to talk to someone, God, who loves us and is always waiting to bless us if only we just ask.

I love you guys.  Have a great week.

Love, Elder Kevin Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment