Thursday, March 14, 2013

March 4, 2013


Hi Family and Friends,

Well, isn't that all fine and dandy that you all celebrated my birthday in Hawaii?  I remember the days when I was in middle school and high school and you guys would just go to Hawaii on my birthday without me.  Oh and maybe send me a picture of the beach.  Good times.  My life in a nutshell. haha just kidding.

We had a baptism on Saturday and it was great.  I felt the spirit very strongly.  The girl is nine years old and she kind of had fear of the water when my companion was baptizing her.  The witnesses had him do the baptism three times because her feet popped out of the water when she was immersed. Poor girl.  Anyway, she and her mom came to sacrament meeting and we did the confirmation.

This week is going to be chaotic because my companion is leaving, but before he leaves he has five different meetings that he has to go to.  My new companion will be Elder C*****. 

I will be catching a plane home May 21st in the morning.  I do not know when I will arrive in Oregon but they are buying the tickets right now and everything.  I was just asked which airport I wanted to arrive at and I told them the New York airport.  I am excited.  I will run across the country to you guys after that.  I'm just kidding I told them the Portland airport.  I hope he didn't choose Portland, Maine.

So that is all for this week.  I will be staying in the same area and teaching the same investigators.  I am looking forward to some great stuff. 

I love you guys.  Have a good week.

Love
Elder Kevin Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment